3.3.0 Beta 2 Release Notes
- Tapping on an image thumbnail should always take you to the correct full image
- There should be less crashes while viewing large images
This isn’t a huge update, but it should help take care of some issues.
3.3.0 Beta 1 Release Notes
Download Mimi 3.3.0 Beta 1
What’s in this release:
- Caching has been updated to use less storage
- Thumbnail downloading has been improved to hopefully not cause phones to heat up
- Fixed a few bugs with thread auto updating
- Added a new crash tracking package
- Added support for Samsung multiwindow mode
- Changed the gallery to support grid modes
- Added full image swiping
- Replaced old method of animated gifs with a new, better way (this will probably need to be tweaked to reduce the amount of out of memory issues)
- Full image downloads need to be worked into the new caching system
- Full image downloads should have the ability to be canceled and the app should allow for multiple images to download at once
- The gallery is very bare bones right now. It really needs a better design.
- Saving an image will have a dialog asking if you want to save to the system storage or external storage
- Get the file size back down to a reasonable level
- Clicking on an item in the gallery doesn’t always take you to that full image
- Scrolling through the list of thread OPs is slow and jerky and annoying
- Opening the batch download window probably causes a crash. It needs to be fixed, but it’s not really high on my list of things to do
I was going to put in an excuse for why this took so long, but I feel like I don’t really need one now that I see what has changed.