Monthly Archives: November 2013

Version 3.2.6 Released

This release is simply to fix the issues with threads not loading.  The URLs for the API calls to get threads and images changed recently.  I made the change and quickly pushed it to the Play store.

There are also a couple of other changes as well.  App crashes will now be reported in a much better way for me.  That means I’ll see the crashes and be able to fix them.  It’s not a huge change, but it’s a good one.  I also updated the library that downloads image thumbnails.  Hopefully it will fix the issue some people were having where only the first image loaded in a thread.