Monthly Archives: August 2013

Mimi 3.2.3 Released

v3.2.3
– Added option for regular or relative timestamps
– Added option not to automatically bookmark threads you post in
– Fixed progress bar not showing on gallery images sometimes
– Fixed gallery images being zoomed (kind of)

 

This is another maintenance release with a couple of new options thrown in.  If this release goes well, I’ll begin work on version 3.3.

Mimi 3.2.2 Released

This release is for maintenance.  There have been some reported crashes and one was especially bad.  I got this release out to fix the crashes and do some updates to the thread layout.  Nothing too drastic has changed, but the app should be more stable now.

Package file is invalid

Mimi is no stranger to problems.  Usually they’re inflicted by me, but this time Google has done it.  If you’re seeing the “Package file is invalid” problem, it’s an issue with the Google Play app.

Take a look here for more info.  The fix seems to be to clear the cache for the Google Play app.

Mimi 3.2.1 Released

This release should fix the download slowness people were seeing.  I’ve tested it on a Note 2 that previously had terrible download speeds and it’s on par with my Galaxy Nexus.  Now hopefully I can get back to adding new features.

Mimi 3.2 Released

There was a flurry of updates as I released version 3.0 and then quickly went through 3.1 and 3.2.  The latest version should be stable however there is one issue outstanding.  The image gallery is downloading images very slowly for people on Android 4.0 and 4.1 devices.  At this point I’m not sure if it’s due to Google’s latest Android platform update or if I’m doing something horribly wrong.  I do know I haven’t changed that code since around version 2.1.

I am working very hard to get another fix out to get the download speeds back up to where they were.