Monthly Archives: June 2013

Test Build 8 Released

This is a small update to really almost fix the scaling issues in the gallery. You may have to tap on the thumbnail within the gallery, but it should resize. I’m not sure I can do much more than that.

Besides the scaling issue, I think I figured out why the gallery causes peoples’ phones to head up. Hopefully now it won’t do that.

Again, it’s up on the Mimi Beta Testers community on Google+.

New Test Build

If you’re part of the beta community, your version of Mimi should update soon.  I fixed a few problems and I think the app is almost on par with what’s currently in the store with a new UI.

From now on I’ll be working on smaller tweaks and adding features.  There are two that I want to get done before I publish a full version.  Some form of new features should start appearing in test builds soon.

If you want to be a part of the beta, join the Mimi Reader Beta Testers community on Google Plus.

Edit:
Thanks to Gary’s suggestion, I have put out test build number 6. The only change is that now images in the gallery should always fit the available space. No more scrolling unless you zoom.

Test build 7 is up. There was a bug with the image re-sizing so I fixed it. I also noticed that post IDs weren’t showing up on /b/ so I fixed that.

New Beta Test Program

Google’s new beta test program is out and Mimi is now on it.  I’m not sure how it works, but I do know that the first step is to join the Mimi Reader Google+ community.  Once approved, you should have access to the Mimi Reader beta program.

There is a version up now, but it has very limited changes.  It’s basically just a change to the new Google drawer slide out pattern.  All you should notice is now the sidebar is smaller.

Request access to the Google+ community here.

Once you have access, I think the beta will appear here.

Of course I’m probably completely misunderstanding something and it’s all broken.  Eventually it will work, though.