I’m not feeling well so this will be short. You can use your 4chan pass to post using Mimi without a captcha. It’s one of the features most requested and I think it will be very useful.
There are a bunch of other changes along with 4chan pass support, but I’ll just post the changelog.
* Added 4chan pass support
* Added option to hide favorites tab
* Now shows subjects when viewing topics
* Flags for boards that support them
* Fixed bug where previous post text wasn’t being removed after a successful post
* Fixed rotation bugs when managing boards and posting
* Fixed usernames sometimes displaying HTML
* Various layout tweaks
One thing not in the changelog is a change to error reporting. All crashes should be handled more gracefully and quickly. I’ve tried to prevent crashing, but if it does crash at least it will be quick and painless.